The 2019-20 WMBA Divisional Championships will take place March 8-22. Each team will be guaranteed 2 games within their division. You can find the tournament draws below:
VIEW PLAYOFF DRAWS
- Teams are seeded based on results from WMBA league games played in the current season.
- All WMBA on-court and Fair Play rules are in effect for all playoff games.
- If a game is tied after regulation time, a 3-minute overtime period will be played (1-minute running time, 2 minutes stopped time) until a winning team has been determined.
- All Fair Play and regular substitution patterns will continue into all overtime periods.
- Teams are asked to be ready to play 15 minutes before the scheduled game time.
- The top team is designated 'Home' and is to wear light uniform colours if possible.
- Refer to 'Gym Maps' at www.wmba.ca for help finding your gym.
- Playoff Results will be updated regularly on the Master Schedules