2020 SUPER COACHES CLINIC
DATES: October 23-24, 2020
LOCATION: University of Manitoba
Investors Group Athletic Centre
Details on the 2020 Basketball Manitoba Super Coaches CLinic will be announced in later summer 2020. Subscribe to our email newsletter to be notified of when the details are set!
Register with our website to be automatically notified fo when the next SCC details are announced in Fall 2019! Details on the last event can be found below.
in partnership with
2019 Basketball Manitoba Super Coaches Clinic
October 25-26, 2019
University of Winnipeg
University of Winnipeg
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Basketball Manitoba, the University of Manitoba and the University of Winnipeg are excited to announce the details the tenth annual 'Super Coaches Clinic' weekend scheduled for October 25-26, 2019 at the University of Winnipeg Duckworth Centre. The clinic comes as a partnership with the University of Manitoba Bisons and the University of Winnipeg Wesmen as a joint offering to the basketball community. The clinic will run at the same time as the province-wide 'SAGE' in-service day on Friday, October 25 and is registered as a professional development event by PHE Manitoba.
The WMBA and Peg City will be pausing all league games over the clinic weekend to ensure each coach can attend and is covering the cost for all its league coaches to attend the sessions. The clinic features 12 hours of presentations over the two days and features a wide range of topics for all levels of basketball. Register today for Manitoba's premier basketball coaching event!
Attend one day at the early bird rate of $100 or come to both for $125! Early bird pricing is until September 30 of which the fee will increase to $120 and $145 per person respectively. Deadline to register is
|Fox40 Dry-Erase Coaches Board|
Your registration into this year's Basketball Manitoba Super Coaches Clinic includes...
- 12 hours of on-court top-notch basketball presentations over 2 days with topics ranging from basic fundamentals to advanced offenses & defenses (see below for schedule).
- Option to attend one or both days. Your best value is to join us both days!
- Fox40 Dry-Erase Coaches Board (see image to the right) ($30.00 value)
- 2019-20 Wesmen Season Pass ($50.00 value)
- 2019-20 Bison Basketball Season Pass ($50.00 value)
- Basketball Manitoba Super Coaches Manual including roster, attendance, practice planning, game stat and playing time tracker blank forms. ($15.00 value)
- Exclusive access to view a number of practices hosted by the Wesmen & Bison coaches in the days prior to the clinic (see below for schedule).
- Early access to view the presentation through online video in the weeks following the clinic. The general public gets access in January. View past clinic videos now...
- FRIDAY COACHES - Entry for a Grand Prize Draw for a trip for a coach in attendance to Las Vegas in spring 2020 for the NABC Championship Coaches Clinic (see below).
- SATURDAY COACHES - Entry for a Grand Prize Draw for Team Prize Pack (see below).
- Other great door prizes throughout the day from the Wesmen, Bisons, Basketball Manitoba, WMBA, Coaching Manitoba, Sport Manitoba and other sponsors and supporters.
- Morning refreshments both days.
- Lunch included both days supported by our sponsors Boston Pizza and Popeye's Chicken.
- Basketball Store selling FIBA rulebooks, scoresheets, whistles, dry-erase boards, select clothing. A special 20% discount will be available to all coaches who show a copy of their MPI registration document proving they own a basketball specialty licence plate!
NABC CHAMPIONSHIP CLINIC LAS VEGAS PRIZE DRAW - FRIDAY COACHES
Every coach in attendance ON FRIDAY at the Basketball Manitoba Super Coaches Clinic will be entered for door prizes throughout the weekend! The FRIDAY grand prize will consist of a trip to Las Vegas in the spring of 2020 for the NABC Championship Basketball Coaches Clinic! This Las Vegas clinic is considered the premier basketball coaches clinic in the world! This prize includes return airfare out of Winnipeg to and from Las Vegas, hotel accommodation and the NABC Coaches Clinic fee. The prize is valued at over $1750.00 and must be accepted as presented (no cash value or exchanges).
Each coach in attendance will receive ONE entry for each day they are present at the clinic.
SPECIAL LICENCE PLATE BONUS: Coaches who own a basketball specialty licence plate and bring a copy of their MPI registration showing their name and basketball licence plate number (BK0000) will receive FIVE entries for each day they attend the clinic in the Las Vegas and Team Prize pack draws (attend one day and get FIVE tickets; attend two days get TEN tickets). This offer is limited to one licence plate per person.
The draw will be made at the end of the Friday sessions and the winner DOES need to be in attendance to win the award. Good luck!
Past Las Vegas Trip Winners
- 2009 - Patrick Kerr - Tyndall Park CC
- 2010 - Darrell Nicholson - North Kildonan CC
- 2011 - Jake Vezeau - Dakota CC
- 2012 - Tony Hayden - Saskatchewan
- 2013 - Bernard Kanakm - Sisler HS
- 2014 - Krishna Armogan - Andrew Mynarski School
- 2015 - Jay Primeau - Saskatchewan
- 2016 - Rodelyn Aaron - Amber Trails School
- 2017 - Mallory Wray - South East Collegiate
- 2018 - Karl Schroeder - Miles Mac Collegiate
TEAM PRIZE PACK PRIZE DRAW - SATURDAY COACHESEvery coach in attendance on SATURDAY at the Basketball Manitoba Super Coaches Clinic will be entered for door prizes throughout the weekend! The SATURDAY grand prize will consist of a Team Prize pack for one lucky coach in attendance including...
- 6 New Wilson Evolution Basketballs ($360 value)
- 1 Wilson Basketball Equipment Bag ($40 value)
- 12 - 2019-20 Wesmen Basketball Season Passes ($600 value)
- 12 - 2019-20 Bison Basketball Season Passes ($600 value)
- 12 Basketball Manitoba T-Shirts ($120 value)
- 2 Fox40 Dry Erase Coaches Boards ($80 value)
- 2 Fox40 Whistles ($10 value)
- 50 Basketball Scoresheets ($24 value)
The draw will be made at the end of the Saturday sessions and the winner DOES need to be in attendance to win the award. Good luck!
Past Team Prize Pack Winners
- 2011 - Darin Arnold - Portage la Prairie
- 2012 - Manfred Glor - Linden Christian
- 2013 - Chris Geraille - Norway House
- 2014 - Peter Robertson-Stovel - Riverview CC
- 2015 - Ryan Diehl - Glenboro
- 2016 - DJ Dupasquier - Sturgeon Heights Collegiate
- 2017 - Todd Redhead - Altona
- 2018 - Brad Loewen - Greendell Park Community Centre
2019 SUPER COACHES CLINIC PRESENTERS
Dave Love - NBA Shooting Coach
Basketball has been a lifelong passion for Dave Love. The Calgary native began his career in the sport at the age of 10 when he picked up a ball for the first time. This led to a three-decade odyssey.
In 2001, Dave began to teach a program that would afford basketball players of all ages and skill levels the opportunity to improve their shooting ability. The Love of the Game was born.
Dave’s reputation and the success of the program preceded him. A flood of opportunities were created due to the success of the Love of the Game. Dave was offered the position of Shooting Coach with a university Men’s Basketball Team for the 2005 season.
Dave held the position for nine seasons, and this allowed him to work with such players as Boris Bakovic (Canadian Junior National Team member, all-time leading scorer in Canadian Interuniversity Sport (CIS) history) and Matt Letkeman (Canadian Junior National Team member).
Continued hard work and success eventually led to recognition from the best league in the world. The National Basketball Association’s Phoenix Suns hired Dave as a Shooting Consultant for the 2009-10 season. Dave worked exclusively with Louis Amundson, and the impact was immediately recognizable. Louis’s free throw percentage improved by 11% over the previous season, and he also achieved career highs in field goal and free throw percentage.
This opportunity spurred several others including working with both Grant Hill and DeShawn Stevenson. The Oklahoma City Thunder became interested in Dave’s success and hired him as their Shooting Consultant for their D-League team, the Tulsa 66ers, in 2010-11. His work with players Ryan Reid, Jerome Dyson and Elijah Millsap led to his promotion as Shooting Consultant for the Thunder.
In 2013 Coach Love was hired by the Cleveland Cavaliers to work with fellow Canadian Tristan Thompson. Thompson became the first player in NBA history to switch is dominant shooting hand, and under Coach Love’s guidance increased his career-high from the free-throw line from 60% to 69%.
Dave is currently working with players from the Orlando Magic.
While working with NBA teams and players has given Dave wonderful experiences and has allowed him to work with some of the best players in the world, his true calling and passion lies in working with young basketball players and helping them improve their shooting skills.
The Love of the Game now runs clinics across North America and averages well over 1,000 participants a year. This has also allowed Dave to help assist local community basketball groups to raise thousands of dollars through his clinics over the years.
Dave has run clinics for Basketball BC, Basketball Saskatchewan, Basketball Manitoba, Basketball New Brunswick, the University of Calgary, Mount Royal University, the University of Lethbridge, UPEI, the University of Regina and Basketball New South Wales, Australia.
NBA Shooting Consultant Achievements:
- Orlando Magic (2014 – 2018)
- Cleveland Cavaliers (2013 – 14)
- Oklahoma City Thunder D-League team (2010 – 11)
- Phoenix Suns (2009 – 10)
- Guest Coach at Canadian National team men’s training camps
- Managed clinics around the world for over 10 years
Brian McCormick, is a professional basketball coach, consultant, and clinician. McCormick has coached professionally in Denmark, Ireland, and Sweden, taking a team to the finals in Denmark's 1st Division and being selected to coach in Sweden's Damligan All-Star Game. He has coached CYO, AAU, high school, junior college, and college basketball in the western United States, and worked as a strength and conditioning coach for two junior-college basketball programs.
Brian McCormick founded Playmakers Basketball Development League in 2009 after the positive feedback that he received for his books Cross Over: The New Model of Youth Basketball Development (2006) and Developing Basketball Intelligence (2008).
McCormick has directed clinics in Canada, China, Greece, Ghana, India, Macedonia, Trinidad & Tobago, and throughout the United States, and spoken at coaching, strength & conditioning, and sports psychology conferences in the United States and Canada. McCormick completed his PhD in Exercise and Sports Science at the University of Utah, and has had peer-reviewed papers published in the International Journal of Exercise Science, International Journal of Sports Science and Coaching, and Strength & Conditioning Journal.
Brianna Finch was hired in July of 2019, serving as an assistant coach on the Florida International University (FIU) women's basketball staff. Finch joins the FIU staff after spending the past three seasons with the Barry University basketball team as an assistant coach.
Finch, who is an El Dorado Hills, California native, is the latest addition for the Panthers coaching staff ahead of the 2019-20 season.
Finch took over as women's basketball coach with the Cowgirls after more than a decade of coaching experience at the junior college and NCAA levels as well as spending time overseas. She spent the 2013-14 season as the head coach of the Lemvig Basketball Club in Denmark, competing in the Danish Professional League, leading them to the semifinals.
Prior to being an assistant from 2011-2013 at Salt Lake Community College, where she also served as an academic advisor and handled correspondence between the players and four-year institutions, Finch was a Division I assistant coach and recruiting coordinator at UC Irvine. While with the Anteaters, she was in charge of recruiting, individual player development, and opponent scouting.
Finch coached and served as the recruiting coordinator at Division II powerhouse UC San Diego during the 2007-08, season where the Tritons were 25-10 overall. She was the head ladies basketball coach at Griffith College in Dublin, Ireland from 2006-07. Before travelling abroad, Finch assisted and served as the recruiting coordinator at Menlo College in 2005-06, helping the team to a Cal-Pac Championship and a Sweet 16 appearance at the NAIA II National Tournament.
She began her collegiate career at the University of Portland (1998-2000) before finishing her career at Sonoma State. A graduate of Oak Ridge High in El Dorado Hills, Calif., where she was an All-CIF player and the school's all-time leading scorer, Finch co-authored the book Championship Basketball Plays and been published in Basketball Sense Magazine.
Kirby Schepp - University of Manitoba Men's Basketball Coach
Bison men's basketball head coach Kirby Schepp has coached more than 50 different teams over the past 24 years and 14 at the USPORTS level. He has just completed his tenth season at the helm of the Manitoba Bisons and has steadily brought the Herd back into national contention. The Bisons have made the post-season in six of the last nine seasons and five years in a row. He has led Manitoba to back-to-back Canada West Final Four appearances and a trip to Halifax in 2017 to compete for the national championships for the first time in the program's history since 1986 (counting regional championship).
In 2009, Schepp was named to the staff of the inaugural Canadian Cadet (17U) National team. He has served on the National Cadet and Junior (19U) staffs for the previous nine summers and has numerous medals at FIBA events including a bronze medal at the 2010 FIBA World Cadet Championships in Hamburg, Germany. Schepp has coached several future NBA players while with Canada Basketball including Andrew Wiggins, Anthony Bennett and Nik Stauskas. Shepp led Canada to the Silver Medal at the 2018 Commonwealth Games in Australia and a 4th place finish at the World Junior Championships in Argentina.
A graduate of the University of Winnipeg and former USPORTS player, Schepp coached successful high school and club teams as well serving as an assistant at the University of Winnipeg for 17 years. He led his high school teams to numerous Final Four appearances over 14 years (seven in a nine-year period). He also coached many provincial teams and elite club level programs to successful finishes nationally.
Coach Schepp earned his B.A and B.Ed from the University of Winnipeg and a Master's Degree (Coaching) from the University of Victoria. Schepp is an NCCP Master Learning facilitator and has trained hundreds of coaches over the past 20 years.
Head Coach Gil Cheung is a former Bobcat who led the team to two National Championship finals as team captain, a former CIS Academic All-Canadian, and former assistant coach for both the Men’s and Women’s Basketball teams.
Cheung spent two years as Head Coach at Douglas College in New Westminster, BC and two years as an assistant at Simon Fraser University. Cheung graduated from Brandon University with a Bachelor of General Studies in 2002 and a Bachelor of Education in 2004.
“My goal is to produce great athletes who do great things on the court, in the classroom, and in the community,” says Cheung.
Gil has 7 years of teaching experience in both the public and private school systems. He has taught physical education from kindergarten through senior years. He currently teaches a variety of activity courses in the physical education department from Outdoor Education to Fitness and Conditioning.
SPECIAL BONUS COACHING VIDEOS AND PRACTICE PLANS FROM BASKETBALL MANITOBA
As a bonus to signing up with the Basketball Manitoba Super Coaches Clinic, you will be given access to over 200 online youth basketball videos and 48 youth basketball practice plans for your coaching needs. This online material will be available to you for the next year to be used as another resource of information.
You will receive instructions on how to access the material once you register for the Super Coaches Clinic so sign up now!
The following is the current presentation schedule for the two days. All registrants are also invited and encouraged to attend the exclusive open practice sessions with the 4 local university basketball coaches on the Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday leading up to the Super Clinic. Please note that both presenters and topics are subject to change. The below schedule will be updated immediately if any changes were to be made. Can't see the schedule? CLICK HERE to view in fullscreen
To view this information properly on a smartphone, rotate your device to a 'landscape' position to see all the data.
Schedule not loading above? SEE IT HERE...
Full USPORT game schedules at wesmen.ca or gobisons.ca
Watch Past Super Clinic Videos
By attending a Basketball Manitoba Super Coaches Clinic, you will gain full access to the entire clinic video online library!
SUPER COACHES CLINIC HOST HOTEL
Address: 360 Colony St, Winnipeg, MB R3B 2P3
Check-In: 3:00 P.M. CST
Check-Out: 12:00 P.M. CST
Hotel Number: 204-786-7011
Hotel Website: CLICK HERE
Hotel Flyer: CLICK HERE
A price of $115 + taxes a night (which includes breakfast) has been set up for people attending the Super Clinic. When calling the hotel, quote "Basketball Manitoba Rate" to secure this rate. This rate will be held until October 5, 2019. If booking after this date, you can still contact the hotel but the rate may be different.
TRAVELLING INTO THE CLINIC FROM OUTSIDE OF WINNIPEG? MANITOBA COACHES CAN APPLY FOR FINANCIAL TRAVEL SUPPORT FROM YOUR REGION! READ MORE...
MAP TO UNIVERSITY OF WINNIPEG
400 SPENCE STREET
When entering the Duckworth Centre, follow the signs up the main staircase to the 2nd floor.
All clinic sessions will occur in the main gym.
U of W Campus Maps & Parking Options
All clinic sessions will occur in the main gym.
U of W Campus Maps & Parking Options
- It is suggested you arrive on campus PRIOR to 8:15 AM to increase your chances of finding a spot.
- Parking costs are not included in the clinic fees.
- It is strongly suggested you carpool with other coaches attending the clinic to increase the chances of finding a spot or take another mode of transportation such as Winnipeg Transit or get dropped off at the gym.
- Basketball Manitoba or Wesmen Athletics will assume no responsibility for any parking issues or violations incurred while at the clinic.
HISTORY & PAST PRESENTERS
The Basketball Manitoba Super Coaches Clinic was formed under the partnership of the Winnipeg Minor Basketball Association, the University of Winnipeg and the University of Manitoba with Basketball Manitoba. The first clinic was offered in 2009 at the University of Winnipeg and has alternated between the there and the University of Manitoba ever since. The clinic averages over 300 coaches in attendance each year and is the largest coaches clinic in Manitoba and the largest basketball coaches clinic in Canada!
Our growing list of past presenters include...
- Adam Friesen, Fraser Valley University (2015)
- Alan Stein, Stronger Team (2012)
- Allison McNeill, Canadian National Team (2017)
- Brian McCormick, Basketball IQ & Kross Over Basketball (2014)
- Barry Hecker (2018)
- Butch Carter, NBA Coach (2015)
- Brock Lemon, Dakota College (2016)
- Cam Moskal, Manitoba Association of Basketball Officials (2009, 2010, 2011)
- Chris McDole, Pro-Aggression Training (2011)
- Coleen Dufresne, University of Manitoba (2012)
- Dan Becker, Basketball Manitoba (2014, 2016)
- Dave Crook, University of Winnipeg (2009)
- Dave Love, NBA Shooting Coach (2010)
- Dave Taylor, University of Regina (2013)
- Dawn Smyth, Canada Basketball (2013)
- Dr. Dean Kriellaars, University of Manitoba (2017)
- Drew Hanlan, Pure Sweat Basketball (2013 & 2015)
- Gil Cheung, Brandon University (2011, 2017)
- Glen Bergeron - University of Winnipeg (2012)
- Jay Triano, Toronto Raptors and Canadian National Team (2011)
- Jeff Billeck (2018)
- John Dore, Concordia University (2009)
- Jon Giesbrecht (2014, 2016, 2017)
- Jon Kreiner, Lakehead University (2017)
- Ken Shields, University of Victoria and Canadian National Team (2010)
- Kirby Schepp, University of Manitoba (2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018)
- Lee Hurton, Winnipeg Minor Basketball Association (2011)
- Lisa Thomaidis, University of Saskatchewan / National Women's Team (2009)
- Manoj Nowrang, Positive Coaching Alliance (2011)
- Martha Bradbury, MABO (2014, 2017)
- Matt Talmage, Krossover Video Service (2014)
- Michele Belanger, University of Toronto (2009)
- Michele Hynes - University of Manitoba (2012, 2014)
- Mike Iwanchuk (2018)
- Mike McNeill, Canadian National Team (2017)
- Mike MacKay, Canada Basketball (2009, 2010, 2014, 2016, 2018)
- Mike Raimbault, University of Winnipeg (2010, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2016)
- Pam Danis, University of Manitoba (2009, 2010, 2011)
- Randy Kusano - University of Manitoba / Basketball Manitoba (2012, 2014)
- Renato Pasquali, Canada Basketball (2010)
- Dr. Reece Malone, Diversity Essentials (2017)
- Rich Chambers, Canadian National Team (2013)
- Rick Torbett, Read & React (2012 & 2016)
- Ron Yeung, Canada Basketball (2013)
- Ross Wedlake, Basketball Manitoba Technical Committee (2010 & 2012)
- Dr. Scott Leckie, Sport Dentist (2013)
- Shawn Swords, Laurentian University (2009)
- Sheldon Reynolds - Coaching Manitoba (2012)
- Sherwin Vasallo, Acceleration Performance (2009, 2010)
- Steve Brown, Minnesota Timberwolves and Lynx (2009 & 2011)
- Tanya McKay, University of Winnipeg (2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2015, 2017, 2018)
Here is what people have said about past Super Coaches Clinics...
- Awesome job! Great value!
- Awesome weekend guys......really well organized.....top notch !!!!
- Basketball Manitoba is doing a tremendous job with the Super Clinic, and I can't say enough good things about it. Awesome work!
- Fantastic event, I can't wait to attend next year. the calibre of the clinicians was great and the variety throughout the weekend kept it interesting. Looking forward to going through the handbook as well
- I enjoyed the clinic. I enjoyed seeing things I could actually use with my grade nine girls. The different games and the warm-up I really enjoyed and will def. be using. I also picked up a few little tips that I will be passing on to my kids. It was great.
- I think that the clinic was very informative and easy to follow.
- It seemed to be well organized. Overall it was a very good experience.
- I was very impressed with the clinic. The variety of presenters and topics was excellent. The content of each presentation had something to offer to both the novice and experienced coach. A job well done!!
- To the organizers. I would like to first, thank all the people who organized this year's Super Coaches Clinic. It was an amazing experience. I just started coaching last year at the JV girls’ level and I thought I was doing a good job but after attending this year’s clinic, you have given me the tools and knowledge to be a better coach.
- Last years clinic was very good and this year was excellent.
- There was more relevant information presented to us this year and in an easy to understand format. Great stuff!
- The whole clinic was run well. The presenters were well worth listening to. Great ideas come from this.
- You put on great clinics thanks! I'm a first-year coach and I left with lots of aspects to basketball.
- Thanks SO much for the fantastic weekend of Super Coaches Clinic!
- I thought it was incredible and quite obvious that everyone had invested a ton of time into organizing and coordinating all that went into it. I learned a lot and really enjoyed the whole thing. Thanks again for your hard work and dedication.
- I wanted to let you know that the clinic this past weekend was extremely well run and very informative. Please pass on my appreciation to those you helped you.
- I attended the Coaches Super Clinic this Saturday and thought I would let you know that the clinic was fabulous. It is far and away from the best run, and informative clinic I have been to. Well done!
- Great clinic this past weekend! I really got a lot out of the presentations.
- Thanks again for the opportunity to present at the clinic on Saturday. You certainly did a great job of organizing it and running a first-class event. Hope it lived up to everything you hoped for.
- I just want to thank you for hosting such an amazing clinic. It is my first year to be a head coach and I was really nervous about getting going, but the presenters you selected were great and I have some terrific ideas to get me started! I really enjoyed the games approach to teaching drills!
- Our men's coach was tremendously impressed with the clinic you ran this past weekend. Good job.
- I was at the super coaching seminar this past Saturday. Thanks so much, the seminar was awesome.
- I really enjoyed the clinic - very interesting and very well organized.
- Thanks again for all the hard work you and your team did for the Super Clinic this wknd! It was great! Super idea to combine the various UW/UM clinics into one, makes a whole lot of sense!
- I really enjoyed the Sat morning sessions I attended - picked up/was reminded of a few games/drills that I'll be able to use with the kids at the next practice!
- I thought the two days was superb. What a great idea! You did a wonderful job greeting us first thing on Friday and it just stayed great the whole weekend. I would challenge any city in North America to do better.
- Thanks so much for the hard work. The fact that it looked easy and went off without a hitch proves to me how hard you worked to make it that way.
- It was a great clinic. Thanks for your organization and hard work.
- Awesome clinic! I learned a ton. Thanks for putting the time in.
- The clinic was excellent, lots of very inspirational speakers with lots of good ideas. Thanks!
- Thanks very much for having the clinic I found it very useful and I have used some of the drills already and the boys have really enjoyed them.
- The clinic was great. SAG is a great day to have it as the clinic is a very attractive option on this day. I enjoyed the presenters and learned a lot of great drills. I am also happy the sessions will be online as I'm sure I will be watching some of them again to remind myself of some of the details.
- Fantastic job! Can't wait for the video so I can make sense of my notes.
- Great experience overall.....WELL DONE!
- Great job on the entire day - I walked away with new tips and tricks along with some validation of what I'm doing with my team is the right stuff. I look forward to the future clinics and I'm really excited to be part of the coaching community again. Thanks so much for a great day!
- I think that the majority of the clinic was fantastic and that it was well put together. I definitely learned a TON of stuff which I will try to incorporate into the upcoming season and try to keep as a coach for future teams as well.
- I thought this clinic was an excellent opportunity to improve my understanding of the game and advance my abilities as a coach. There were so many drills and ideas that would be useful teaching points at practice that I don't think I will be able to stuff them all into this season, however I will try.
- Overall a FANTASTIC 2 days!! I am a beginning coach (1 spring season experience 8-year-old boys - now coaching winter) and even the higher level clinics had something I could take from it. Great presenters, great location, great snacks and lunches and VALUABLE information! Well done!
- Overall it was an excellent seminar with lots of information.
- Overall...Excellent Observing practices and talking to the local University coaches was valuable to me. Keep this!
- Thanks very much, I came out of the weekend with a lot!
- Thanks, overall it was a great experience!
- The clinic was fabulous... easily the best run and most informative I have ever been to. In fact, as a first-time basketball coach it was actually quite inspiring. Well done!
- The clinic was well-organized and well worth attending. Good job!
- This clinic was absolutely fantastic. You absolutely have to run
- it again, during a tournament weekend, with all those experienced
- University coaches!!! I cannot say enough about how good it was. I also
- coach hockey and soccer and you can relate a lot of those drills to other sports.
- Very good clinic. Attended only Fri. Cannot comment re Sat. Thanks Basketball Manitoba!
- Very informative 2 days....good lunches, good prizes and interesting presenters! Looking forward to next year’s clinic!
- Very informative. Answered many questions. Now I know of ways to make practices more creative.
- Very well organized, good selection of coaches and topics.
- We thank WMBA and Basketball Manitoba for giving us (community coaches) the tools to coach to our kids.
SUPER COACHES CLINIC REGISTRATION
Deadline to Register:
Registration Fee: Attend one day at an early bird rate of $100.00 or both days for only $125.00.
Early bird rates in effect to September 30 of which the regular fee of $120 and $145 will be in place following.
** Please note that the WMBA is covering the full cost of any of their active coaches (community club or Peg City Youth) to attend this clinic. **
SUPER COACHES CLINIC QUESTIONS?
For more information on the Basketball Manitoba Super Coaches Clinic, please contact...
Registration Questions: Jan Sy - firstname.lastname@example.org
General Questions: Jillian Kehler - email@example.com
Adam Wedlake - firstname.lastname@example.org
Adam Wedlake - email@example.com