The Winnipeg Minor Basketball Association has announced live online basketball training sessions. For just $20, young athletes can get access to basketball programming through online sessions led by student-athletes from the UofW, UofM, CMU and the WMBA. Sessions start this weekend.
- Time: Saturdays/Sundays
- Place: Online Zoom
- Cost: $20 for 4 sessions
- Register Now (space is limited!)
*Participants in the WMBA Fall/Winter 2020 program receive FREE access to the sessions during the code red lockdown.
Reasons they are offering online training:
- To help athletes stay connected to the basketball community
- To help keep athletes physically, mentally, and emotionally healthy during the pandemic
- To provide a sense of normalcy and routine
- To get athletes prepared to transition to in-person training this Spring
- Faith Hezekiah (U of W Wesmen) - 5-year guard at the University of Winnipeg Wesmen. Conflict Resolution.
- Elijah Lostracco (U of M Bison) - 1st-year guard at the University of Manitoba Bison.
- Shirliz Maya (CMU Blazers) - 4-year guard at the Canadian Mennonite University Blazers. Peace and Conflict degree.
- Sandeep Brar (WMBA Trainer) - 5-year WMBA trainer. Asper school of business, Marketing.