When: Saturday, December 14, 2019
Registration at 8:45
Clinic 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
Where: John Henderson School (930 Brazier Street, Winnipeg)
- Any Grade 10 and up RETSD student interested in officiating in the RETSD Middle Years Basketball League (and KPAC grade 9 League)
- Open to adults and parents in RETSD at a cost
- Open to students and adults from other school divisions at a cost
- Free for RETSD students, includes registration and a whistle
- All others $95 includes registration and a whistle
- Make cheque payable to RETSD.
- Email Bev Ilchena - firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Tuesday, December 10, 2019.
- Please include the following contact information in your RSVP email.
- We will use this contact information to create a list for basketball coaches to contact you to officiate their games.
Name High School (students only) Phone Number Email Address
Details: The clinic will be based on the current FIBA rules system only.
Upon completion, participants will be a certified "Junior Basketball Official", by the Manitoba Association of Basketball Officials (MABO). Those that become certified will be eligible to officiate in the WMBA and Junior High Leagues. All participants should come prepared to be active and bring a pen, notepad and a lunch. You will need a whistle!