The Manitoba Association of Basketball Officials in partnership with Basketball Manitoba and the CancerCare Manitoba Foundation are pleased to announce a new campaign to draw awareness and funds to the cause of fighting cancer in our community. The "Call a Foul on Cancer" is a newly developed campaign that will replace the long standing "Pink Whistle Campaign" with a new “LACE UP’ lavender shoe laces campaign. With each donation of $20 to the cause, a pair of lavender laces will be sent to the donor to wear the laces with pride in the month of February as a basketball official and others in the community.
Orders and donations can be made below. Questions on the campaign can be made to Andy Russo of MABO.
- 1 pair of lavender laces - $20 donation with a $15 tax receipt
- 2 pairs of lavender laces - $30 donation with a $20 tax receipt
- 3 pairs of lavender laces - $40 donation with a $25 tax receipt
- 4 pairs of lavender laces - $50 donation with a $30 tax receipt
- 5 pairs of lavender laces - $60 donation with a $35 tax receipt
- 6 pairs of lavender laces - $70 donation with a $40 tax receipt
- 7 pairs of lavender laces - $80 donation with a $45 tax receipt
- 8 pairs of lavender laces - $90 donation with a $50 tax receipt
- 9 pairs of lavender laces - $100 donation with a $55 tax receipt
- 10 pairs of lavender laces - $110 donation with a $60 tax receipt