precautions pertaining to COVID-19 will be followed.
- Option #1- Semi-private, distanced small cohort training. 1player per basket (Max. 6 players per group) $20.00 per session
- Option #2- 2 players per basket, maximum of 12 players per session. $15.00 per session
CLINIC TIMES FOR 2020: (All sessions are 1 hour in length)
- Saturday, September 12 3:30pm 4:30pm 5:30pm
- Sunday, September 13 9:30am
- Monday September 14 6:00pm 7:00pm
- Saturday September 19 9:30am 10:30am 11:30am
- Sunday September 20 9:30am 10:30am 11:30am
- Monday September 21 6;00pm 7;00pm 8:00pm
- Saturday September 26 5:30pm 6:30pm 7:30pm
- Monday September 28 6:00pm 7:00pm 8:00pm
- Saturday, October 3 9:30am 10:30am 11:30am
- Sunday, October 4 5:30pm 6:30pm 7:30pm
- Saturday, October 10 6:00pm 7:00pm 8:00pm
- Sunday, October 11 10:00am 11:00am 12:00
- Saturday October 17 7:00pm 8:00pm 9:00pm
- Sunday, October 18 7:30pm 8:30pm
- Friday October 23 6:00pm 7:00pm 8:00pm
- Saturday October 24 7:30pm 8:30pm 9:30pm
- Sunday October 25 7:30pm 8:30pm
- Sunday November 1 5:30pm 6:30pm 7:30pm
To register, please text or call 431-334-9106 or email: email@example.com to register. Please include your child's full name, current age and the preferred dates/times you wish to register.
Grant Richter has coached basketball in the province of Manitoba since 1983. Grant has coached all levels including grassroots, Winnipeg Minor Basketball, Rising Stars League, Junior High, High School, College (MCAC), University (CIS), and professional (IBA).
In the ’90s Grant served as an assistant coach with the University of Winnipeg Wesmen. In 1996, Grant joined the Winnipeg Cyclone as an assistant coach and was promoted to head coach in 2000. In his time with the Cyclone, Grant had the benefit of being mentored by legendary coach Bill Klucas and NBA legend Darryl Dawkins.
Grant currently coaches his 11-12 Girls WMBA basketball team out of Oxford Heights Community Club. His education includes a Bachelor of Arts degree (Kinesiology) from the University of Winnipeg, and a Masters of Education degree (Sport Coaching) from the University of Victoria. Grant has also completed his NCCP level 4 at the National Coaching Institute