Please find below the High School Provincial Championships Application Form. As part of our process to select officials for Provincial Varsity and Junior Varsity high school championships, we are requesting that you complete the below information and submit it to the Provincial Supervisor of Officials on or before January 31, 2020.
Officials will be selected from the applications submitted based on their availability and if they qualify for a provincial appointment. Factors considered in selecting officials include, but are not limited to, the following: NOCP qualifications, capable of officiating at the proposed tournament, considered a leader both on and off the court, has written and passed the CABO/CBOC exam for their current level, has received a current evaluation and receives a recommendation from his/her local assignor/board.
If you should have any questions and/or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact Mike Maryk, Provincial Supervisor of Officials at firstname.lastname@example.org. All Provincial Championship dates and locations are listed below.
Please be aware that you may be selected to officiate at one or more tournaments, based on your eligibility.
- A/AA Junior Varsity - March 12-14 - Girls – Teulon; Boys – Carberry
- AAA Junior Varsity - March 12-14 - Winnipeg
- AAAA Junior Varsity - March 12-14 & 17 - Winnipeg
- A Varsity Provincial Championships: March 19-21 Fisher River
- AA Varsity Provincial Championships - March 19-21 - Girls – Winnipeg; Boys - Roblin
- AAA Varsity Provincial Championships - March 19-21 - Girls - Lorette; Boys - Ste. Anne
- AAAA Varsity Regionals: March 13 & 14; Final Four: March 19, 20, 23 - Winnipeg