The Junior Bison Boys Basketball club is looking to add some more players in the 2008/09 age group. The 2008/09 team practices twice a week Monday and Friday evenings 6:30 – 8:00pm and has an additional night of strength and condition at the U of M FKC high performance conditioning area. We are a developmental program that will be competing in the Attack Basketball League this season. So if you are interested in learning, developing and experiencing basketball at the club level send us an email at, email@example.com.
The Junior Bison Boys Basketball Club have announced their tryout details for the 2018-19 season for boys born 2002 to 2008.
- All players interested in joining the club need to attend the try-outs before each season
- Tryout fee is $25.00
- All players are notified within a week after the try-outs of the results / selection
- A season with a Junior Bison Boys team starts late August at try-outs and ends in May or June each year.
- Some teams pause for School Basketball season (January-March)
- Calendar of practices and competitions depends on each team and age level, you need to contact the coach of a specific age to learn about schedule
- Club respects the LTAD with a 2 practices for 1 game ratio at all level where appropriate skills development is emphasized.
- Questions can go to firstname.lastname@example.org
More information on the club and their tryouts, go to http://www.juniorbisonboys.ca