In all, 48 athletes will be selected from those chosen to continue to the final steps occurring in the coming week to represent Manitoba on one of the four teams. An overview of the program over the next 2 months includes...
- All Teams - “Team Toba Day” - Sat June 17, 2017 @ Sport Manitoba (10am - 4pm)
- 15U Male & Female Teams - Prairie Cup vs Team Sask, Brandon, MB July 2, 2017
- 17U Male & Female Teams Pre-Canada Games Tournament, Regina, SK - June 30-July 2, 2017
- 17U & 15U Female Teams - Simply The Best (NCAA Certified) - Ames, Iowa - July 6-8, 2017
- 17U & 15U Male Teams - Adidas Invitational (NCAA Certified) - Indianapolis, IN - July 12-16, 2017
- 15U & 17U Male Teams - Canada Games - Winnipeg, MB - July 28 - August 4, 2017
- 15U Male & Female Teams - Canada Basketball Nationals - Regina, SK - July 23-30, 2017
For more on the Manitoba Provincial Team program CLICK HERE.
|Photo from Twitter - @pauiegurl|