The Junior Alliance Basketball Club has announced it will be hosting an “Open Selection Camp” for their 2016-2017 competitive teams on Saturday August 13: 3:00 - 7:00pm and Sunday August 14: 1:00 - 5:00pm.
- Junior Alliance will consist of 4 competitive teams that are trained by passionate and energetic coaches that volunteer their time for the love of the game.
- The program will focus on fitness while working on skills evaluations, offensive and defensive fundamentals, and team drills.
- The camp will be run by all of the Junior Alliance coaching staff working together to create the best teams possible for the new season.
- Teams will be participating in various local tournaments, as well as tournaments in Grand Forks, Fargo, and Minneapolis.
Boys and Girls born from 2005 - 2008
Saturday August 13, 3:00 – 4:00pm and Sunday August 14, 1:00 – 2:00pm
Boys born in 2003
Saturday August 13, 3:30 – 5:00pm and Sunday August 14, 1:30 – 3:00pm
Boys born in 2002
Saturday August 13, 4:30 – 6:00pm and Sunday August 14, 2:30 – 4:00pm
Boys born in 2001
Saturday August 13, 5:30 – 7:00pm and Sunday August 14, 3:30 – 5:00pm
- All registration and open selection camps will be held at Valour Community Center, 715 Telfer Street N.
- Players are asked to bring their own basketballs, outdoor and indoor shoes.
- Camp Fee = $10.00 per player
- Cheques can be made payable to “Junior Alliance Basketball Club”
Please pre-register by emailing the following information: PLAYER NAME, BIRTHDATE, GRADE as of SEPTEMBER 2015, and PHONE NUMBER to firstname.lastname@example.org