The following positions are available:
Sport Liaisons - The primary link working directly with an assigned sport, including basketball, to meet Team Manitoba's pre-Games and Games time requirements and provide support for Team Manitoba special events...read more
Medical Liaison - Consults with the Host Society on delivery of medical services and protocols and first point of contact on injuries and participants medical concerns...read more
Communications - Supports all Team Manitoba communications needs including but not limited to newsletters, media releases, dissemination of results, photography and social media...read more
Interested candidates should possess the following attributes:
- Willingness to make strong 16-month commitment to the program and devote full time attention to games time requirements
- Ability to function in a fast paced multi-faceted environment for extended periods with limited down time
- Thorough knowledge of the sport delivery system, high performance and the sport to which you may be assigned
- Experience as a volunteer, preferably in sport
- Strong interpersonal, communication and customer service skills
- Strong organizational, problem solving and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to work independently and as a supportive team player
- Valid driver's license
Mission Staff positions are non-paid positions however as a volunteer you will be provided with reimbursement of approved expenses for use of personal vehicle and cell phone, games time accommodations and meal allowance, Team Manitoba clothing and other Mission Staff benefits.
Deadline to submit the application is January 3, 2016.
Mission Staff Application