The Basketball Manitoba Rogers Scoreboard Report will return on a regular basis to the Basketball Manitoba website operating November to March each year. The Basketball Manitoba Rogers Scoreboard is a nightly reporting service which operates during the basketball season collecting all the scores from around the province from all levels of the game.
Subscribe to our free nightly email report or follow us on Facebook or Twitter and never miss a Manitoba basketball score again!
Once subscribed, check your email inbox (including spam folder) for an email from"Feedburner Email Subscriptions" and click on the confirmation link to verify your email and complete the process!
Please note that due to a low usage, the option to text your scores in has been discontinued. Please use one of the alternative options below.
Send your basketball scores to us before 10:30 PM each night by...
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web Form (see below)
- MHSAA Website http://www.mhsaa.ca
- App Form http://scoreboard.mobapp.at
- Twitter @basketballmb
When submitting a score, please remember to include the grade or age level, conference, winning team, score, losing team, score
Important Submission Notes:
- Only scores from Manitoba based basketball programs will be included. All others not involving Manitoba teams will be disregarded.
- When reporting in a score by email to text message, please use the following format (Level of Play and Gender; Winning Team XX Losing Team XX). Example: Varsity Boys; Oak Park 75 Sturgeon Heights 70.
- If the game(s) are from a tournament, please include the Full Tournament Name, placing (Championship Final, Third Place, etc).
- Incomplete game result reports will be ignored.
- Do not include team nicknames (Eagles, Raiders, Lions, etc).
- Do not include individual leading scorers (this feature may be added in the future).
Why Are My Scores Missing?
- This service relies on members of the basketball community to report their scores in on a nightly basis.
- If there is no score listed above, it was either not reported, the submission was missing key information, it was submitted after 10:30 pm CST or there were no games at that level played today.
- Anyone can report a score, but we ask a team to designate one person to do so and we also ask that the WINNING team or in the case of a tournament the HOST program report the score. This will allow us to efficiently administer this service in a timely fashion.
- The summary of these game results is also shared with all appropriate media outlets in Manitoba on a nightly basis.
If you submit your score before 10:30 pm CST, it will be included in the nightly Rogers Scoreboard report posted on the main page at http://www.basketballmanitoba.ca. Late submissions may be posted later in the evening or the following day but are not guaranteed but will not make the general email release to the public or the media.