The Athlete Initiative group has announced they will be hosting their 2nd Annual Co-ed Holiday Basketball Camp on Wednesday, December 28th to Friday, December 30th, 2016 at Greendell Community Centre, (75 Woodlawn Ave, Winnipeg, MB - MAP). The camp is open to Boys & Girls grades 8 through 12 and all skill levels are welcome to join.
Athlete Initiative is here to help you prepare for your club team, school season or everyday love for the game! Take advantage of our exciting holiday basketball camp starting December 28th - December 30th.
Over the Holiday break, let’s have some fun while getting your sweat on in a fun and positive learning environment!
Holiday Camp Features:
- Shooting form, understanding passing lanes and space, dribbling
- Footwork and fundamentals, rules of the game
- How to get offensive & defensive positioning
- Explosive power moves from the perimeter & key, block and elbow, different finishes
- Understanding spacial awareness and using your strengths
- Leadership, Goal Setting and Special Guest Speaker
- 3 on 3 tournament/ Basketball Olympics
- Contests, Prizes, Awards
Timeline: (8 Hours)
- Day 1 - Wednesday, December 28th, 9:00am - 11:30am (2.5 hours)
- Day 2 - Thursday, December 29th, 11:00am - 1:00pm (2 hours)
- Day 3 - Friday, December 30th, 12:00pm - 3:30pm (3.5 hours)
- Jon Giesbrecht, University of Winnipeg Wesmen Men’s Basketball Asst. Coach
- Suki Chhoeun, Athlete Initiative, Former Winnipeg Women’s Basketball Asst. Coach
- And Special Guest Coaches
With over two decades of playing and coaching experience, our coaches will teach you key fundamentals, skills and concepts that will help you better understand the game, and allow you to be the best player you can be!
- $70.00 (Price includes daily snacks & Basketball Manitoba insurance)
- Registration Closes on December 26th, 2016
- Limited spots available (first come – first serve basis)
- Register and Pay Online with PayPal at http://www.athletei.ca
For more information, contact:
- Suki Chhoeun, Athlete Initiative Program Director
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 204-990-8582
Learn more about Athlete Initiative at http://www.athletei.ca/