Top

  • News Ticker

    February 1, 2014

    REMINDER - PROGRAM FEES DUE PRIOR TO NATIONALS: Manitoba Provincial Team Fees

    REMINDER - PROGRAM FEES DUE PRIOR TO NATIONALS: Basketball Manitoba requires a participation fee to help cover a portion of the costs associated with operating the Provincial Team Program.  Approximately 70% of the program costs are subsidized by Basketball Manitoba.  These subsidies come through grants received from Sport Manitoba, lotteries revenue, membership fees and other sources.  This support from Basketball Manitoba leaves the remaining 30% to be covered by the participant directly.

    Provincial Team Costs Breakdown

    Costs involved in the program include all training costs (facility rental), travel to and from all tournaments, residence and ground transportation at all tournaments, clothing, equipment, tournament entry fees, meal plans at Nationals, coaching honorariums, insurance and general program administration.  All fees must be paid in full prior to an athlete leaving for the National Championships.


    Program Cost Summary:
    • All 12 Roster Team Members - Total = $1250.00
    • All Practice Players - Total = $350
    Team Payment Schedule:
    • June 15 - $312.50
    • June 30 - $312.50
    • July 15 - $312.50
    • July 31 - $312.50
    • TOTAL = $1250.00
    Payment Options:
    • PAY ONLINE - using a major credit card.  Payment options are provided online as well
    • Cheque / Cash. Mail or drop off the appropriate number of post dated cheques to the above dates or drop off cash to the office.  
    • Visa, MasterCard, Interac.  Visit or phone (204-925-5775 ext 1) the Basketball Manitoba office at 145 Pacific Avenue during regular office hours (M-F, 9 am – 4:30 pm) and pay directly.  
    • All payments are to be made payable to ‘Basketball Manitoba’ and can be mailed or dropped off to the Basketball Manitoba office at 145 Pacific Avenue, Winnipeg, Manitoba, R3B 2Z6.  Office hours are Monday through Friday, 9:00 am – 4:30 pm.
    • Please contact Ian Dickey for all payment plans, funding support, bingos and Adopt an Athlete inquires.


    • Website Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Your feedback on this Basketball Manitoba article is welcome! Post your comments below and check back later to view other comments or replies!

    Item Reviewed: REMINDER - PROGRAM FEES DUE PRIOR TO NATIONALS: Manitoba Provincial Team Fees Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Adam Wedlake
    Scroll to Top