Acceleration Perfoemacbe and its AP Baller program have announced an extension to its popular summer basketball training program to continue into the fall. Details include...
Basketball competition is still out but preparation for the game never ends! Our Summer sessions we a huge success and we are extending our program into the fall!
- 2x or 3x a week training.
- Court work Saturdays at East Elmwood Community Centre
- Speed, power, vertical jump, enhanced mobility (specific to basketball) and strength.
- Training shirts for every athlete registered for our program.
- Limited spots are available for each slot - max 6/session.
- Social distancing and sanitation practices in full effect.
NOTE: Priority registration will be given to those registered in the summer program. Don't hesitate to register - secure your slot today. REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN at...
Please note that the above basketball program has been approved by Basketball Manitoba as part of the Return to Basketball Plans that were announced on July 3, 2020. The camp will be following the details showed in the plan and will be abiding by the Canada Basketball Phase 2 plans. All participants (players, coaches, volunteers and parents/caregivers) are expected to follow the new safety guidelines as detailed. More information can be found HERE.