Acceleration Performance has announced that they are offering a basketball camp experience for ages 10 to adult beginning in August.
- Aug 8 (ballhandling)
- Aug 15 (shooting)
- Aug 22 (breakdown moves and finishing)
- Aug 29 (individual defense)
- Ages: 10-13; 9am-10am
- Ages: 14-17: 10am-11am
- Adult: 12p -1pm
Location: East Elmwood Community Centre (map below)
- We will start right on time, for each session.
- Each session will be 50min with 10min to clean and leave the facility.
- We have to minimize the chance of interaction between each training group.
- You must have your own basketball for your session as we cannot provide balls for anyone.
- Please bring your own hand sanitizer, water, towel.
- Washrooms will be off-limits at all times.
- The doors will be locked at the hour.
- Parents will not be allowed in the community centre as the centre will be enforcing population control. Max players on the court will be 12 (2 players per hoop).
This program, priority will be given to those registered in the AP Baller program. Any open slots can be opened up to others (not in the program).
Spots are limited and will be treated as "first come first serve”. For more information, please DM @ap_baller on Instagram or email firstname.lastname@example.org.