The North American Indigenous Games (NAIG) is a multi-sport and cultural event where Indigenous athletes from across North America gather to compete against one another.
The vision of NAIG is to improve the quality of life for Indigenous Peoples by supporting self-determined sports and cultural activities. This, in turn, will encourage equal access to participation in the social, cultural, and spiritual fabric of our communities.
Age Divisions for 2020 NAIG:
Below is a list of the age categories athletes can compete in basketball...
- 19 & Under [19U] (born in 2001 & later)
- 16 & Under [16U] (born in 2004 & later)
- 14 & Under [14U] (born in 2006 & later)
Tryout Information - Dates and Locations
- Basketball - South Tryout: June 14th-16th, 2019. Sport for Life Centre - Winnipeg
- Basketball - North Tryouts: June 1st - 2nd, 2019. Rec Complex - Nisichawayasihk (Nelson House)
- Basketball - Finals: July 6th - 7th, 2019. Winnipeg
If you have any questions or would like to request the tryout registration form, please contact the MASRC Office at email@example.com