*Basketball Manitoba reserves the right to monitor and limit time on the shooting machines and training aids use based on demand.
Starting January 22nd, an $8.00 drop-in fee (for 2 hours) will be in effect An option to buy 5 visits for $30.00 ($6.00 a visit) is also available at the door. Participants ages 12 & under must be accompanied by an adult (age 18+). All participants will also be covered under Basketball Manitoba's insurance plan.
Schedule at the Canada Games Sport for Life Centre (Dates, Times & Fees)
- Tuesday, June 11 - 7:00 - 9:00 am - $8 DROP-IN FEE
- Thursday, June 13 - 7:00 - 9:00 am - $8 DROP-IN FEE
- Tuesday, June 18 - 7:00 - 9:00 am - $8 DROP-IN FEE
- Thursday, June 200 - 7:00 - 9:00 am - $8 DROP-IN FEE
- Location: Canada Games Sport For Life Centre, 145 Pacific Avenue, Winnipeg, Manitoba (MAP)
- Payment: A drop-in fee as noted above will be collected at the door. Forms of payment accepted are Interac Debit, Visa, MasterCard and cash.
- Parking: Underground heated parking is available for $2.00 for the first hour and $1 for each additional 30 minutes. Free street parking is available in the area until 8:00 am and then it becomes $2.50 an hour after that. See parkade map below. More info on parking...
- Building & Area Amenities:
- Large change rooms and shower space located courtside. Courtside towel service is not available but is on the 4th floor to members of the Fitness Centre.
- Supervising staff is certified in First-Aid with access to ice and other basic medical supplies are available if needed. Public Wifi is available on the premise (both SMBGuest and Shaw Open).
- Sport for Life Fitness Centre located on the 4th floor features a full-size track and a wide variety of fitness machines and classes (there are additional fees to access these services)
- Sport for Life Cente Medicine Clinic located on the 3rd floor offering sport medicine, athletic therapy, chiropractic and massage services (there are additional fees to access these services).
- Joe & Lily Coffee Shop located at the building entrance.
- Located on a Winnipeg Transit bus hub serviced by dozens of routes (Winnipeg Transit website)
- Free underground and secure bike parking available year-round. Bring your bike inside the main front doors at 145 Pacific Avenue and request the key to the bike storage room from the main floor reception desk. The bike storage room is located just inside the parkade next to the payment terminals.
Questions on the program can go to Jillian at 204-925-5775 ext 1 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Can't see the below form? CLICK HERE to view it in a new window.