Coaching Manitoba has announced its line up of coach education clinics from the National Coaching Certification Program (NCCP) and that will occur this fall. All details are below...
Competition Development | Fall 2018 Schedule Sport For Life Centre
- Friday Sept 14 Developing Athletic Abilities * Part 1 | 6:30pm - 10:00pm | Conf A
- Saturday Sept 15 Developing Athletic Abilities * Part 2 | 8:30am - 3:00pm | Conf A
- Tuesday Sept 18 Prevention and Recovery Part 1 | 6:30pm – 10:00pm | Conf B
- Wednesday Sept 19 Prevention and Recovery Part 2 | 6:30pm – 10:00pm | Conf A
- Monday Sept 24 Psychology of Performance Part 1 | 6:30pm – 10:00pm | Conf B
- Tuesday Sept 25 Manage a Sport Program | 6:00pm – 10:00pm | Theater
- Thursday Sept 27 Psychology of Performance Part 2 | 6:30pm – 10:00pm | Conf B
- Wednesday Oct 3 Leading Drug Free Sport | 6:30pm - 10:00pm | Room 7
- Thursday Oct 4 Managing Conflict | 6:00pm - 10:00pm | Room 7
- Friday Oct 12 Performance Planning *Part 1 | 6:00pm – 10:00pm | Room 4
- Saturday Oct 13 Performance Planning *Part 2 | 8:30am – 4:30pm | Room 4
- Saturday Oct 20 Advanced Practice Planning | 8:30am – 4:30pm | Room 5
- Sunday Oct 21 Coaching and Leading Effectively | 8:30am – 4:30pm | Theater
- ^ Participants must attend both parts of the module; Part 1 and Part 2 to get credit for the module.
- *Developing Athletic Abilities: For the mandatory e-learning component please contact
- There is an online evaluation for Managing Conflict and Leading Drug Free Sport in The Locker at
- Register in The Locker at www.coach.ca under the event tab.
- If you would like to register for all 3 modules for $75– please go to https://www.coach.ca/nccp-workshop-calendar-s17165 click on the calendar then find the course you want, click on the date and it will bring you to log into your Locker account to register directly online.
- * You can register for individual modules through contacting Susan Lamboo at firstname.lastname@example.org at $35 per module