REMINDER: The Athlete Initiative program has announced details on their latest camp offering, targeting females in grades 8-12. Full details include...
3rd Annual Holiday Co-ed Basketball Camp
December 27th - 29th, 2017
- Wednesday 27th, 9am-11am
- Thursday 28th, 11am-1pm
- Friday 29th, 1:30pm-3:30pm
Athlete Initiative is here to help you prepare for your club team, school season or everyday love for the game! Take advantage of our exciting holiday basketball camp starting December 27th - December 29th.
Over the Holiday break, let’s have some fun while getting your sweat on in a fun and positive learning environment!
Holiday Camp Features:
- Shooting form, understanding passing lanes and space, dribbling
- Footwork and fundamentals
- How to get offensive & defensive positioning
- Explosive power moves from the perimeter & key, block and elbow, different finishes
- Understanding spacial awareness and using your strengths
- Contests, 3 on 3 tournament/ Basketball Olympics
- Daily snacks
- Prizes, Male and Female MVP Awards
- Special Guest Speaker
- Kerri Kuzbyt - Wesmen Women's Basketball Alumni, 2012-2017, Manitoba Provincial team athlete
- Ben Duthoit - Wesmen Men's Asst Coach, MCAC College Wesmen Men's Head Coach 2012-17, Legion Athletic Basketball Coach 2012-17, Provincial Champion in 2012.
- Suki Chhoeun - Wesmen Women's Asst Coach 2008-12, MCAC College Wesmen Women's Head Coach 2009-13, MB Provincial team coach 2007-09, MBCA Coach of the Year 2007
To register, please visit www.athletei.org