SOLD OUT: The Furious Fun Basketball Camps are back for the summer of 2017. Coaches Greg Jackson-Davis (Head of Basketball, St. John's Ravenscourt), Ryan Kope and Brad Nance have designed and led six different youth basketball camps in the last five years---each one more popular than the last. This year, they are offering two camps.
Intro to Basketball Camp: 9:00 am - Noon
This camp will emphasize foundational basketball skills through an active, games-based approach. This camp is for anyone entering Grades 2-4 and those entering Grades 5-6 who have minimal basketball experience.
Intermediate Camp: 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Many who have attended our past camps are ready for the next level. Advanced-footwork, ball-handling, and team play will build upon the foundational skills which will also be continually re-enforced. This camp is for those entering Grades 5-8 who have basketball experience.
- Dates: August 14-18, 2017
- Place: St. John’s-Ravenscourt School, Richardson Gym
- Cost: $190 / camp
- Dale Swirsky – certified teacher, Level 2 NCCP, Respect in Sport; currently Coach for Fury Club Girls’ 16U Training Program; 18 years of basketball coaching experience; Head Coach of City and PBA Championship teams; recipient of Nikki Redekop Coach of the Year Award.
- Greg Jackson-Davis – certified teacher, 1st aid & CPR, Level 1 NCCP, Respect in Sport; Currently U3 Boys’ Club Coach, Head of Basketball & Junior School Teacher at SJR; 20 years of basketball coaching experience.
- E-Register by Emailing Fillable PDF Registration Form and E-Transfer Your $190 Registration Fee to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registration by Mail/Drop-Off: To Furious Fun Basketball Camp at either 532 Manchester Blvd. South, R3T 1N8 (in Ft.Garry) or 439 Ash St., R3N-0R1 (in River Heights). Cheques payable to Fury Basketball