Winnipeg Team Mayhem Basketball Club has announced the dates and times for its
12th edition of its Team Mayhem Spring Break Training Camp Sessions. The club is offering up to 9
Spring Break camp sessions from Sunday, March 26, 2017 – Friday, March 31, 2017 for boys and girls ages 9-17 (or grades 4-12). These sessions cover all aspects of basketball skill development.
Team Mayhem 2017 Spring Break Camps
All Camp fees will include camp insurance provided by Basketball Manitoba.
Location: Winakwa C.C (980 Winakwa Rd.)
Regular Camp All 3-hour Camp sessions are $40 each.
- Sunday March 26 Noon – 3 pm _____
- Tuesday March 28 2 pm – 5 pm _____
- Wednesday March 29 6 pm – 9 pm _____
- Thursday March 30 2 pm – 5 pm _____
- Friday March 31 Noon – 3 pm _____
Shooting Camp All 2-hour Camp sessions are $35 each.
- Sunday March 26 6 pm – 8 pm _____
- Tuesday March 28 7 pm – 9 pm _____
- Thursday March 30 7 pm – 9 pm _____
- Friday March 31 4 pm – 6 pm _____
Please mail registration and payment to:
Team Mayhem Basketball Club
# 3 – 1012 Archibald St.
Winnipeg, MB R2J 0Z1
c/o Alex Barra Head Coach
Team Mayhem will now be offering access to our All Star Dr. Dish Shooting machine to all
campers participating in the Shooting camp, or for the regular Campers, in the shooting part of their session.
The camp is designed to prepare the camper for their upcoming spring basketball season, as well as
Provincial Team Tryouts being held in May.
- Each Session is 3 hours long, Each session will have a (Dynamic warm-up and Basketball specific conditioning component.)
- The remanding hour of each session will have a rotation of drills to cover all aspects of the game of basketball, or shooting drills in the evening shooting camp.
- All drills will have a physical component designed to focus on conditioning, balance and strength.
- As in all Mayhem programming, high level of focus, and effort level is an expectation.
- For beginners the sessions will have a high level of teaching concepts with focus on proper technique and willingness to try, rather than results
- The campers will use many if not all the following equipment:
- Balance boards
- 6 inch hurdles
- 12 inch hurdles
- 30 foot agility ladders
- Ankle tension bands
- Kettle bells
- 10 - weighted Men's basketballs
- 10 - weighted Women's basketballs
- Football Large Blocking pads for Post Play
- Cones and Pylons
CAMP REGISTRATION FORM