- Our MISSION Is to provide a competitive basketball league with an emphasis on player, coach and club development using Long Term Athlete Development principles.
- Our VISION: Is to be the premier club basketball league in Manitoba. We will do this by focusing on our key values in the following areas:
- Developing excellence in our players coaches and officials
- Mutual respect in a positive environment
- Transparency and accountability through effective communication with our members
- October 18th to December 6th: Preseason + Regular season 10 games
- December 12th - 13th: Playoff Weekend
- Playing days: Sunday
- 12U - Born in 2003 'A' and 'B'
- 13U - Born in 2002 'A' and 'B'
- 14U - Born in 2001 'A' and 'B'
- 15U - Born in 2000 'A' and 'B'
- 16U - Born in 1999 'A' and 'B'
- 17U - Born in 1998 'A' and 'B'
- 12-13U - Born in 2002-2003 'A' and 'B'
- 14-15U - Born in 2000-2001 'A' and 'B'
- 16-17U - Born in 1998-1999 'A' and 'B'
- Team Fee: $1650
- Registration Deadline: October 5th
- Payment Deadline: October 13th
- See full budget here - 2015 Budget
How to Register
Each team must register online and submit the appropriate registration fee to the WMBA office no later than Tuesday October, 13th (4:30 pm).
Submit Full Payment as indicated in the email confirmation you will receive prior to the deadline. All payments are to be made payable to 'WMBA' and sent to 145 Pacific Ave, Wpg, MB, R3B 2Z6. Payment will be accepted online or in the form of Interac, MasterCard, Visa, cash, cheque or money order in the office or credit card by phone or cheque by mail. All payments are to be made payable to “WMBA”.
To register and for more information, visit the Manitoba Basketball League website.