Basketball Manitoba's Hoop It Up event is this weekend and as we have indicated in the past, we need our Provincial Teams present to help us pull the event off. The below times have been set to work around your scheduled practices this weekend.
All players will receive a meal at lunch time on the Saturday and Sunday. The 16U / 17U male teams will receive $10 cash at the end of their shift to grab some food on the way home.
Here is the schedule for the weekend for all teams...
FRIDAY JUNE 26 - Event Set Up (courts, special events, equipment) - wear closed toe shoes, come ready to work and get sweaty!
- 16U Male - 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm - might be sooner if set up goes well (note returning Sunday below)
- 17U Male - 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm - might be sooner if set up goes well (note returning Sunday below)
- 15U Female - 9:00 am - 5:30 pm
- 16U Female - 9:00 am - 5:30 pm
- 15U Male - 9:00 am - 5:30 pm - Event Support
- 17U Female - 9:00 am - 5:30 pm - Event Support
- 16U Male - 4:00 pm - 9:00 pm - Event Clean Up / Tear Down
- 17U Male - 4:00 pm - 9:00 pm - Event Clean Up / Tear Down
- GREY SHORT SLEEVE RUSSELL Team Toba T-Shirt (received at Team Toba Day) - except 16/17 Male can wear older shirt to work in
- Russell Practice Shorts
- Runners (no open toe shoes)
- Water bottle (mark your name on it)
- University of Manitoba Investors Group Athletic Centre - 75 Sidney Smith Street
- Meet inside IGAC gym at centre court
- MAP - https://goo.gl/maps/BXBcQ
Questions should go to...
THANKS FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT!