The Panthers Basketball Club have announced details on its tryouts for girls born in 1998 and 1999.  The tryouts will be held at Valour CC on Friday August 24th from 6 to 8 pm and Saturday August 25th from Noon to 2 pm. There is a $10 fee for the tryouts which is payable Friday night.  All players should bring a basketball and arrive 20 minutes early to be sure they are stretched and ready to go.   The team will consist of a minimum of 8 players and a maximum of 10.  There will be two to three practices a week which will focus 75 percent of the time on individual skill development with the remaining 25 percent on team concepts. There will be individual goals set at the beginning of the season for each player and these goals will be monitored to ensure development and progress. The team will enter 5 to 8 tournaments as well as register for the Rising Stars League in the WMBA

 You must register for the tryouts by calling Jody Ford at 895-4405 or emailing  If you email please include the players name and date of birth.


If you have any questions feel free to contact Jody prior to registering.

Subscribe to Email Newsletter
Share this article to...