The last year has brought its fair share of challenges, but the Brandon University Healthy Living Centre is offering a fun way for kids to 'spring' into the season.
The Healthy Living Centre is offering a new series of Learn and Play sessions aimed at getting kids active over spring break. The three, one-day sessions will run March, 29, 30 and 31 focusing on the three BU Bobcat varsity sports.
Get out of the house and get active over spring break. That's a win.
Learn new skills and have fun in the three varsity sports offered at BU. That's a win.
Make new friends and learn from some of the best coaches and athletes in our region. That's a win.
Talk about a win-win-win.
Here's how it works:
- Reserve your child's spot in the appropriate session by calling the HLC at (204) 727-9756.
- Bring them to the HLC with completed daily Covid attestation form
- Pay the $10 daily fee
- Have fun and enjoy!
The sessions will be led by members of the Brandon University Bobcats and each time slot is age appropriate:
- 12pm-1pm is grades K-2
- 1-2pm is grades 3-5
- 2-3pm is grades 6-7
Each day will also focus on a different sport:
- Monday, March 29 - Learn and Play Basketball
- Tuesday, March 30 - Learn and Play Futsal
- Wednesday, March 31 - Learn and Play Volleyball
Simply register to reserve space by calling the customer service desk at (204) 727-9756.