WATCH OVER THE HOLIDAYS: Basketball Manitoba is pleased to now share the 6+ hour video collection from the 2020 Super Coaches Clinic held in October. The virtual clinic featured presentations form Sefu Bernard, Roy Rana, Chris Oliver and Allison McNeill. Read more about the event...
All SCC sessions were video recorded in their entirety and can now be watched streaming online for free. Up until now, the videos were shared exclusively with the coaches who were in attendance at the clinic. You can also view all videos through our FREE mobile app on your iOS or Android device.
The 2021 Super Coaches Clinic will be held on October 22-23 at the University of Manitoba, so save the date!
To view the full collection, including the videos from all clinics since the clinic began in 2009, go to...
MORE FREE VIDEOS AND PRACTICE PLANS
Basketball Manitoba has a collection of coach resource information that includes...
- 48 detailed and summary youth basketball practice plans along with added curriculum specific to females, Phys Ed classes and more.
- 250+ youth skills & drill videos (12+ hours of material)
- 10+ years of Basketball Manitoba Super Coaches Clinic videos (100+ hours of content)
- 30+ hours of FIBA basketball officials and scorekeeper instructional videos
- Dozens of printed coaches documents to help organize your team and program
- Resources connected to concussions and sport parent education
- 500+ hours of full-length instructional streaming videos from the Basketball Manitoba DVD Library and other collections (with new videos added weekly)
- A search feature to find a specific skill or drill you are looking to add to your practices
- More content being added all the time!
To access all the material for FREE, head to https://www.manitobabasketballcoach.ca and request access!
In less than 24 hours, your request will be acknowledged and you will be notified by email to your Gmail address when you can view the material. You can then return to this information throughout the year to access it as needed. Be sure to bookmark the link for easy access to it!