National Coaches Week is a week to celebrate the tremendous positive impact coaches have on athletes and communities across Canada. This week is an opportunity to recognize coaches for the integral role they play by simply saying #ThanksCoach!
WORKSHOPS being offered during National Coaches Week:
Coaching Manitoba is offering over 30 NCCP and PD courses throughout the province during the week. Please visit https://www.sportmanitoba.ca/coaching to view all.
Any coach attending a course throughout the NCW will have a chance to win NCW gift and voucher for a free NCCP course.
Free Online Courses during National Coaches Week:
- Coaching Athletes with a Disability – http://www.coach.ca/coaching-athletes-with-a-disability--s17345
- Making Headway in Sport - https://www.coach.ca/-p153487
- Coach Initiation Sport - https://www.coach.ca/coach-initiation-in-sport-s17259
- NCCP Emergency Action Plan – Through Locker eLearning tab.
More FREE Stuff
- The University of Manitoba Bisons Athletic Teams wants to thank all coaches during National Coaches week by giving them a FREE ticket to come to a Bison Game. A ticket voucher will be given to any home Volleyball, Basketball or Hockey game that can be used during the regular season. Have your coaches contact Gena Cook to get their tickets during National Coaches week at email@example.com
- Brandon University – 10 pairs of tickets to the Bobcats basketball or volleyball games. Contact Amy Gabler at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.