The 2018 Harvest Festival has announced they will be hosting their annual 3on3 basketball tournament on August 11 from 11:00 am - 5:00 pm in Winkler, Manitoba.
- Date: Saturday, August 11, 2018
- Time: 11:00 am to 5:00pm (registration opens at 10:30am)
- Location: Pine Ridge Basketball Courts
- Deadline to Register: Thursday, August 9th
- Team Size: 3 or 4 players (must provide own dark and light coloured jerseys)
- Age Divisions:
- (Separate divisions for men and women, 4 teams required for any division to run)
- 12 and under (Born 2006 or later)
- 14 and under (Born 2004 or later)
- 16 and under (Born 2002 or later)
- 18 and under (Born 2000 or later)
- 19 and over (Born 1999 or earlier)
- Harvest 3on3 reserves the right to require proof of age for all players upon check-in. This proof of age can be a Health Card (can belong to parent), Driver's License, Birth Certificate, or any other official document bearing the name AND birth date of the player.
- Fee: $5 per youth player, $40 per adult team
- Guaranteed Games: 3
- Rules: See full Rules and Regulations download below. Games are 15 minutes run-time or first to 21 points. Referees will be used in the finals and semi-finals otherwise all fouls are to be called by the defense. If a decision is contested, the decision will be deferred to a Court Monitor. A size 6 ball will be used for the 12U, 14U, and 16U age divisions, as well as all women's divisions. A size 7 ball will be used in Men's 18U and Men's 19+ divisions.
The registration table will open at 10:30 am with the tournament's first games beginning at 9:30 am. All teams/players must check-in at the registration table prior to their first game. A team picture will also be taken at this time. Identification must be available upon request. Participants under the age of 18 at the time of the tournament must have their waiver form signed by a parent/guardian.
Please read the Tournament Rules and Regulations download for full details on our sportsmanship and game-play policies.
By registering, teams agree to abide by all tournament rules and regulations and understand that entry fees, waivers, and any other required forms must be turned in prior to their first game.
Rules, waivers and registration available on our web site at http://winkler3on3.weebly.com/