The Winnipeg Team Mayhem Basketball Club has announced the dates and times for its
16th Edition of our 2018 Spring Break Training Camp Sessions. The club is offering up to 10 Spring Break camp sessions from Saturday, March 24, 2017 – Thursday, March 29, 2018. These sessions cover all aspects of basketball skill development. The camp is being held at Calvin Christian Collegiate – 706 Day Street, Winnipeg, MB. Please note that camp sessions are open to girls and boys from grade 4 – 12. All Camp fees will include insurance provided by Basketball Manitoba.
The camp is designed to prepare the campers for their upcoming School Basketball, Spring Club,
Community basketball seasons.
- Each Session is 3 hours long, Each session will have a (Dynamic warm-up and Basketball specific conditioning component.)
- The remanding 2.5 hours of each session will have a rotation of drills to cover all aspects of the game of basketball, or shooting drills in the evening shooting camp.
- All drills will have a physical component designed to focus on conditioning, balance and strength.
- As in all Mayhem programming, high level of focus, and effort level is an expectation.
- For beginners the sessions will have a high level of teaching concepts with focus on proper technique and willingness to try, rather than results
- The campers will use many if not all the following equipment:
- 1) Balance boards
- 2) 6 inch hurdles
- 3) 12 inch hurdles
- 4) 30 foot agility Ladders
- 5) Ankle tension bands
- 6) Kettle bells
- 7) 10 - weighted Men's basketballs
- 8) 10 - weighted Women's basketballs
- 9) Cones and Pylons
- The camper can register for as many, or as few of the sessions they need.
- There are only 20 spots available for each session and we will accept registrations on a first come first serve basis.
If you wish to register your child please email: Coach Alex Barra (Director of Team Mayhem) email@example.com or call at 204-582-3678 / 204-295-2006