The Winnipeg Minor Basketball Association has announced the return of the Acceleration Performance Youth Basketball Training Program. The program includes 4 sessions to teach young basketball players on how to increase their court strength, enhance their court speed and reaction and how to implement these aspects into individual skill/game play. Girls and boys ages 11-13 years are welcome to register. The program is capping number to ensure proper education, optimal training and maximum repetition and features high quality coaching and certified training from university level players. Register today and secure your spot before it’s too late.
- Cost: $105 for all 4 sessions
- Date: Dec 27-30, 2017
- Session 1 - 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
- Session 2 - 1:30 pm - 3:00 pm
- Location: St. Boniface University MAP
- Equipment: Must be in full basketball training attire. No balls will be supplied so please bring your own ball. Training equipment will be provided. Bring your own water/hydration.
- Registration deadline: Dec 23rd, 2017.