VIEW RESULTS: The Manitoba Magic Basketball Club has announced they will be hosting an open club tournament on October 6-8 at the new field house at Dakota Community Centre in Winnipeg. Team's born in 1999-2008 are welcome to register at a registration fee of $350 a team before Sept 22 or when a division fills up at 8 teams. More details in the below poster. Interested teams can register by emailing their team name, age and contact info to email@example.com
To download the app on your mobile device search for Tourney Machine on the App Store or Google Play. You can also follow your team and receive tournament updates (score postings, schedule changes and news) via text and email.
- Go to http://www.tourneymachine.com/R35907 on your computer
- Click the green Notifications button
- Follow your team and choose to receive updates via e-mail or text
In the spirit of the Thanksgiving long weekend, Manitoba Magic will be running a food drive this weekend for Winnipeg Harvest at both of the tournament locations, Dakota Community Centre Fieldhouse and St.Paul's High School. The club will have bins at both locations where people can drop off any canned goods or non-perishable food items.
The top ten most wanted food items are:
- Canned Fish and Poultry – chicken or turkey; tuna or salmon packed in water.
- Baby Food and Formula – iron-enriched formula; baby food jars of vegetables, fruit or meat; infant cereal such as oatmeal, barley or rice.
- Canned Vegetables or Fruit – packed in own juice.
- Canned Stew, Chili, Brown Beans
- Peanut Butter – Light
- Dry Pasta
- Rice – plain, brown, converted or parboiled
- Canned Spaghetti Sauce
- Cereal – plain, fibre, non-sugar coated
- Canned Soup – vegetable, tomato, lentil, pea
These food items have been selected to reflect recommendations in Canada’s food guide.
Details including the schedules on the Manitoba Magic Basketball Club Tournament can be found HERE.