That evening will see the induction of three players (Earnest Bell, Terry Garrow and Erin Soroko-Drazic), four builders (Coleen Dufresne, Hymie Fox, Maureen Orchard, Ralph Watts), and two groups of teams (Lord Selkirk Royals 1975, 76 & 78 Varsity Girls and Lord Selkirk Royals 1977, 78, 79 & 81 Varsity Boys). VIEW FULL ANNOUNCEMENT.
- The induction dinner will be held at the Victoria Inn, 1808 Wellington Avenue, Saturday, October 3 with the bar opening at 6:00 p.m. and dinner being served at about 7:00 pm ; the induction ceremonies will follow at about 8:00 pm.
- Tickets are $80.00 each; reserved tables of eight (8) are $600.00 each; tables will be designated and reserved for groups so you can sit with those you know
- You can purchase tickets by completing the below for or from Basketball Manitoba at 145 Pacific Avenue, phone 204-925-5775 or from Ross Wedlake at 204-668-9494 or e-mail at email@example.com
- In addition, we will have more and better prizes to give away
- An informal wine and cheese gathering for all of our newest inductees and all other members and friends will take place on that Saturday afternoon at 12:30 at the Hall of Fame and Museum (University of Winnipeg Duckworth Athletic Centre – 2nd floor)
Form Loading. Can't see it? View it in a new tab HERE
MUSEUM RECEPTION - SATURDAY OCTOBER 3 AT 12:30 - 2:30 PM
INDUCTION DINNER LOCATION - SATURDAY OCTOBER 3 AT 6:00 PM