Canada Basketball has announced they will be hosting an "NCCP Train to Compete Strategies and Tactics" workshop from November 18 to 20, 2016 at St. Paul's High School in Winnipeg. The session will be hosted by Mark Hogan and address a number of the NCCP modules detailed below. The Train to Compete stage is designed for coaches who are working with athletes ages 16-18. There is no prerequisite to attend.
This course represents one of the three Train to Compete workshops a coach would need to complete to be considered 'trained' at this level. The courses offered at this level are T2C Skills, T2C Planning and this course, T2C Strategies. The T2C stage replaces what was originally referenced as 'Level 3' prior to the changes to the NCCP system.
- City: Winnipeg
- Name: Train to Compete Strategies and Tactics
- Association Host: Canada Basketball
- Dates & Time: November 18, 2016 @ 6:00 pm to Nov 20, 2016 @ 4:00 pm
- Location: St. Paul's High School (MAP)
- Cost: $300.00
- Facilitator: Mark Hogan
- Workshop Contact: Max Hirst email@example.com
- Friday November 18th: 6:00pm - 9:15pm
- Saturday November 19th: 9:00am - 6:00pm
- Sunday November 20th: 9:00am - 4:00pm
- T2C Strategies: Hot Stove module
- T2C Strategies: Introduction, KPI, Penetration module
- T2C Strategies: Practice module
- T2C Strategies: Screening module
- T2C Strategies: Transition, Pass + Cut, Sealing module
- T2C Strategies: Zones module
Please login or create an account at https://www.gameplanbasketball.ca if you would like to register. Deadline is November 10, 2016.