National Coaches Week is a week to celebrate the tremendous positive impact coaches have on athletes and communities across Canada. This week is an opportunity to recognize coaches for the integral role they play by simply saying #ThanksCoach.
Coaching Manitoba will send tweets of a few high profile athletes to highlight and hopefully encourage other athletes of all levels throughout Manitoba to “Thank” their coaches through social media.
We are asking you to promote to all of your athletes and coaches. The ask is to thank any coach that has made a difference in their lives and ask others to thank their coaches. Have them tweet, FB or snapchat the video out with the hashtag #ThanksCoach and tag @SportManitoba in all. We will retweet, like, favourite, or share.
Workshops being offered during National Coaches Week:
- Competition - Introduction A
- September 17 & 18 Canada Games Sport for Life Centre
- Core Learning Facilitator Training
- September 17 9:00am – 4:30pm Canada Games Sport for Life Centre
- Core Evaluator Training
- September 18 9:00am – 4:30pm Canada Games Sport for Life Centre
- Life Balance – Women in Sport Series FREE!!!
- Register by emailing Gena at email@example.com
- Wednesday, September 21 9:00am – 12:00pm Canada Games Sport for Life Centre
- Leading Drug Free Sport (Comp Dev Module)
- Wednesday, September 21 6:30pm – 10:00pm Canada Games Sport for Life Centre
- Basic Mental Skills
- Thursday, September 22 6:00pm -9:00pm in Oak Bluff
- Coaching and Leading Effectively
- Friday, September 23 & Sunday Sept 25 Canada Games Sport for Life Centre
- Prevention and Recovery
- Saturday, September 24 8:30am – 3:00pm Canada Games Sport for Life Centre
For any of these workshops, please register on the NCCP Locker at https://thelocker.coach.ca/calendar/embed/MB1A2E?hideFilters=rs\